Accurate and Easy DNA Testing in Houston, TX
Everyone is born with a unique blueprint called DNA. Half of it comes from the father, the other half from the mother. Houston DNA Alcohol & Drug Testing Services provides DNA testing in Houston, TX, to conclusively identify biological relationships through this blueprint.
The procedure is painless, just a sterile swab of the cheek to collect a sample for testing. We’ll have the answer for you within 48 business hours but can expedite it to 24. Results for paternity tests have a 99.999999% degree of exclusion. That means there is a 99.999999% chance of proving that you are not the father. There are 2 types of tests:
Legal: An independent third party collects the sample, completes the custody documents, and verifies the identity of each individual tested. This type is admissible in court.
Non-Legal: The sample can be done by an independent collector or by you in the privacy of your home. The results are not admissible in court but can be used to alleviate any doubts or suspicions before moving forward legally. You can order an at-home DNA identification kit by calling (832) 831-8121. Sample collection instructions are included.
Reasons for DNA Testing
- Visitation or Custody Rights of Children
- Child Support Cases
- Grandparents Trying to Verify Grandchildren’s Identity
- Adoptees Trying to Identify Biological Family Members
- Immigrants Legally Migrating to the U.S. or Elsewhere
- Prenatal DNA testing
- Verifying Relationships to Deceased Persons for Inheritance or Social Security
- Verifying Sibling Relationships
- Individuals Looking for Missing Family Members
- Twins Looking to Determine Whether They Are Identical